Merry Christmas from B-Sides! Christmas is all about having fun and being cheery but you can’t deny some songs just are flat out bad. As soon as they come on the radio it hits you with a flash of annoyance. So for the sake of your family and friends we have rounded up the five best and worst Christmas songs so you don’t accidentally play something that everyone hates but are too nice to say something.
5. Micheal Buble-Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Micheal Buble has a sophisticated calming voice, not just the ladies will be into this song.
4.Nat King Cole-The Christmas Song
One of the true classics, you can’t call it Christmas without listening to this song at least once.
3. Bing Crosby-It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
It sure is beginning to look a lot like Christmas on Christmas day.
2. Harry Connick Jr.-Sleigh Ride
Who doesn’t want to go on a sleigh ride? Play this tune and take a nice stroll on Christmas night.
1. Frank Sinatra-I’ll Be Home For Christmas
Frank Sinatra has enough class to win over both men and woman. You can’t go wrong here.
5. The Muppets-12 Days of Christmas
Seriously. This song is bad enough but being sung by the muppets? Unless you’re playing this song for five year olds, just don’t.
4. Wham-Last Christmas
This song may be considered a classic now but really. It’s an 80’s heartbreak song, no one wants to be depressed on Christmas.
3. Elmo & Patsy-Grandma Got Runover By A Reindeer
Grandma got runover by a reindeer?! No!
2. Barking Dogs-We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Anything with animal noises instead of lyrics is a definite no.
1. Bob & Doug Mckenzie-12 Days of Christmas
Again. This song is too long and no matter how you rendition it, it’s not good. Just stay away from this one.