B-Sides TV shares the stories and experiences of the creators who push the boundaries. Curated by an award-nominated team with years of experience, our staff is comprised of passionate fans of the art, who live the lifestyle and want to share our discoveries with you. B-Sides airs on KBCW-TV, the CW affiliate in San Francisco every Saturday night after SNL at 1am as a half-hour program, after getting its start as part of the MYX-TV lineup on DirecTV.
- “B-Sides” features emerging and established artists in music, as well as inspirational figures and events.
- You get to see the artists in relatable interviews, within unique environments and during special performances.
- “B-Sides” is constantly sharing updates and inspiration with music-obsessed fans with news, announcements, show reviews, music recommendations and more from our nationwide staff via socials on a daily basis.
Some of our past highlights include:
Imagine Dragons, The 1975, Arctic Monkeys, Mumford & Sons, Tame Impala, CHVRCHES, Vampire Weekend, Alison Wonderland, Odesza, Hozier, Run The Jewels, Bebe Rexha, YUNGBLUD, Ruel, Ashe, Remi Wolf , Benee, Kim Petras, Sabrina Claudio, Catfish & The Bottlemen, James Bay and others.
Connect with us!
- Socialize on Twitter , Instagram or Facebook
- Are you in a band, have amazing talents that you’d like to showcase or just want to alert us to someone who you think deserves our attention? Submit music through Twitter , Instagram , Facebook or email us!
- Web-related or technical questions can be sent here.
- Sales-related inquiries for television and/or digital can be sent here.
- Join the team! We welcome like-minded people to join us in our quest to share new music and support the artists. Everything from production and planning to marketing and blogging (internships open)- we would love to talk about working together!